Tennessee SNAP Assistance
The Tennessee Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) provides services to individuals, families, and community organizations within our 12-county service area in Tennessee. Services include:
- SNAP counseling and education,
- SNAP application assistance,
- In-person or telephonic benefits screening,
- Follow up documentation assistance
- Opportunities for community organizations to become SNAP application intake sites.
Click the document below to download the application or information.
To our snap coordinators, fill out the form below. You may also submit the application documents by attaching the files to the form.