Join our Allies Against Hunger!
Hunger is an issue in our community 365 days a year. Right now, nearly 400,000 of our neighbors, including 133,000 children, are going to bed hungry. Our Allies Against Hunger monthly donors make a big difference!
By making a gift each month, you can help Mid-South Food Bank provide nutritious meals every day to vulnerable children, families, and seniors in our community. Together we can help those in need live a healthier life.
Your gift makes a big impact in our community. For every $1 you donate, Mid-South Food Bank uses 96¢ to purchase food and provide 3 meals. When you become an Ally Against Hunger, you join a group of our most dedicated and compassionate supporters in the fight to end hunger in the Mid-South. Help us turn Hunger into Hope today!
Reasons to become an Ally Against Hunger:
Most importantly, your monthly gifts go to work immediately helping us end hunger. Scheduled gifts allow you to conveniently budget your donations while allowing us to budget for our monthly purchase of fresh produce, dairy, proteins, and other food items. In other words, monthly giving is easy for you, and it makes it possible for us to provide even more nutritious food to our neighbors in need.
- Enroll in hassle-free automatic deductions using your debit or credit card
- Manage your Ally Against Hunger account with changes to your gift amount or cancel at any time without the need to make a phone call
- Receive an annual gift statement for tax preparation instead of monthly receipts
Increase your impact!
- Reduce the number of mailings we send to you as this saves the Food Bank administrative, printing, and postage expenses
- Provide predictable revenue to help sustain our vital programs and ensure the needs of struggling families are met all year-round.
Join the Allies Against Hunger Facebook page! Click here
For more information about our Allies Against Hunger, how to enroll, or help with your account, please contact Chad Finley, Gift Operations Manager, at 901-527-0841 or firstname.lastname@example.org.