Kroger Scan Cards: Zero Hunger Zero Waste
Kroger's Zero Hunger Zero Waste is the national program to reduce food waste and fight hunger. In the Memphis area, this includes scan cards with all contributions going to Mid-South Food Bank.
Feed the Need Scan Cards
Also at Cash Saver, Superlo and Miss Cordelia's. Feed the Need Scan Cards are available for you to add to your bill at checkout. The contributions help Mid-South Food Bank fight food insecurity in the region.
Facebook Birthday Fundraiser
1. Facebook allows you to set up a birthday fundraiser one month prior to your actual birthdate.
Set up a birthday fundraiser on Facebook in just a few quick steps:
- Click "Fundraisers" in the left menu of your News Feed.
- Click "Raise Money"
- Select "Nonprofit/Charity" and search for Mid-South Food Bank
- Add a cover photo and fill in the fundraiser details.
- Click Create
2. Through Our Website, Email firstname.lastname@example.org and /we'll add a special link to our donation page for you to share with friends and family. We can leave your link up for up to one month and can give you a report on how much was raised.
You shop. Amazon gives.
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice - Mid-South Food Bank.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
Questions? Learn more about AmazonSmile
Great American Milk Drive
A $5 online donation - milklife.com/give - delivers a gallon of fresh milk to a family.
round up; $1 from sales of a Pampered Chef's rotating cooking item benefits Mid-South Food Bank
Fitness App Enables MSFB to Cash in on Your Exercise Routine
Charity Miles is an exercise app that works double-time, tracking mileage and raising money for different causes. All users need to do is turn up the volume and go. The iPhone and Android apps are free. Anyone can earn money for charities with pure mileage. Bikers earn 10 cents per mile while walkers and runners can earn 25 cents a mile for charities.
Mid-South Food Bank 239 S. Dudley 38104 8:30 - 5:00 M-F
Beth Shalom Synagogue 6775 Humphreys Blvd. 38120
Drop off in the main foyer Tue – Fri 8 a.m.– 4 p.m. Sat 9:30 am – 1 p.m.
Cumberland Presbyterian Church 8207 Traditional Place, Cordova 38016 Mon - Thurs 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Fri 8 a.m.-noon.
Eyewear Gallery 428 Perkins Ext. Memphis, TN (901) 763-2020
Mon - Thur 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Sat 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m.