Mississippi SNAP Assistance
The Mississippi SNAP Outreach Program is one of our newest programs that provide services to those in our 18- county service area in Mississippi. In addition to providing application assistance for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), our outreach in Mississippi also includes the following:
- SNAP counseling and education
- In-person or telephonic benefits screening
- Follow up documentation assistance
- SNAP Recertification assistance
- Medicare Part D Extra Help (or Low-Income Subsidy, LIS)
- Medicare Savings Program
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program
- Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program
- Opportunities for community organizations to become SNAP application intake sites
- SNAP application assistance to formerly incarcerated individuals and inmates that are scheduled to be released within 30 days
Click the document below to download the application or information.
To contact Keunshea Fleming, Mississippi SNAP Coordinator, fill out the form below. You may also submit the application documents by attaching the files to the form.